Old January 4th 05, 03:05 PM
Neil Gendzwill

Heather wrote:
In order to educate myself a little more about how the
professionals teach as well as hopefully correct some of
my own lazy habits that I may have got into, I am considering
buying the "AASI Snowboard Manual" and the "AASI Snowboard
Movement Analysis Handbook" from their site.

[snip]
Heather, if you need advise on coaching I suggest you get into touch
with Eric Brammer, AKA PSR (pre-school rider). He's the man when it
comes to instruction. He hangs around the forums of www.freecarve.com
and is a very helpful guy. He's butted heads with AASI so he'll give
you his honest opinion of his manuals. I think he teaches at Stratton,
or at least he used to. If not there, then somewhere along the Ice
Coast. He'll give you a lot of advice for free (just searching for his
old posts on freecarve can teach you a lot) but it may be worth your
while to book some time with him if you live anywhere near there.

Neil