Old February 27th 04, 03:23 PM
Scottabe

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

scottabe wrote in message news:BC637FAE.1018B%
Another gross lie. Show any post where I threatened you with violence, you
sick stalking freak. The same outrageous false claims, the same threats of
real world harm. You're dangerous. Stop stalking, freak.

Hmmm, I make a post where I tell you that I am no threat to you and
you respond with a delusional rant. Doesn't seem like the response of
a sane, honest, decent man. A little problem with paranoia there
Fatman? Remember, I plan on never getting near you.

What are the voices in your head telling you to do today?