Old February 27th 04, 02:09 PM
vern93

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

Where did I read this one before? Oh yeah...

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K5AC26B87

"Patience .
This is going to take some time, so just wait.
Enjoy wondering if every person who comes up to you is a process server,"

I guess this time around, Scooter really really means it this time...

(snip)

Well, I hate to write, given the rosy Federal budget forecasts in the next
few years, the US gov't will need it more...

Ted

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24D21B87

Ted,

You dick! I was looking for both these posts yesterday AND the one
where he was talking about using his "settlement money" to go to the

Next time I'll just ask you, oh "King of the Google Search"

Dave