Old December 31st 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alex Heney

Default Rowing and skiing europe

On 31 Dec 2006 09:21:08 -0800, "Donal" wrote:

A rower who skis and is looking to buy a property in an area which
caters for both but skiing is the more important of the two.

Tricky, given that rowing requires flatness, while alpine skiing
requires hills :-)

Seriously, I would have thought that somewhere such as Interlaken in
Switzerland might be a good bet. You have the lakes for rowing (I
believe Interlaken itself has a well known rowing club), and are
within about half an hour of the Jungfrau ski areas.

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
I keep my .BAT files in D:\BELFRY