Old February 22nd 06, 10:29 PM

In article , wrote:
wrote:

Hi guys. I'm not sure if I'm addressing the right group here, perhaps
someone can help me.

I'm British. I've done a lot of skiing in Switzerland. I'm coming to
Utah this weekend, and I'm into serious backcountry skiing. What's the
deal? Where can I find people who are doing good stuff?

If someone could direct me somewhere, I'd appreciate it!

This will give you a little bit to read and perhaps a contact or two:
http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=12471

Hey Tom,

Since Bob's been such a productive source for you, perhaps you can spill
some of the skinny on your must-do tours in Switzerland for him?... g

cheers,
john