Old December 29th 04, 10:35 AM
Domènec

"Roger Moss" escribió en el mensaje

Having skied a lot around the Alps (and Auvergne), we're now keen to
discover just what the French Pyrenees offer in the way of intermediate
downhill terrain. Travel to and from is not a big issue, as we'd be

driving
from within France.

You may consider Andorra too, Grand Valira joins four resorts and is over
200kms of pistes, 700 metres drop. A bit to the west, Spanish valley of Aran
(northern side of the Pyrenees) has some 100kms of pistes in Baqueira Beret,
1000 metres drop.

I'd choose Andorra for shopping in apres-ski, Aran for lifestyle ("look mum,
the king of Spain!")