Old November 21st 03, 11:57 PM
John Davison

Default Mammoth Crowd Question

wrote in message .. .
We are heading out to Tahoe in January, this is our first trip out west and
are planning on snow boarding at Heavenly on a Friday and then getting out
of there on Saturday and Sunday. We are thinking about going down to Mammoth
on Saturday, are the weekend crowds real bad on the weekends? We were also
thinking of sierra at Tahoe.

I love Mammoth Mtn! That's where I do most of my riding. But... I
wouldn't waste time driving from Tahoe to Mammoth if all you have is
three days. There are plenty of great places to ride in Tahoe. I've
never been to Kirkwood, but my buddies in No. CA love it! Squaw is
another option...

-- John