Old March 16th 05, 06:38 AM
Bryan

"Robert Stevahn" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 05:10:30 GMT, "Bryan"
wrote:

I was
thinking that he would probably have more fun riding than skiing. That
however is based on the assumption (out of total ingnorance) that
snowboarders spend most of their day at the terrain parks and pipes.

There are all kinds of boarders and all kinds of skiiers. I ride with
both, but obviously gravitate toward those who enjoy the same sort of
things I do. It's no problem boarding with skiiers, although expert
skiiers will get down the mountain faster than expert boarders.

If he's happy with skis, get him a pair of twin tips and he'll find
plenty of company in the park.

-- Robert

Well guys, thanks for all the great feedback. Some great answers to things
I was thinking about. Seriously!