Old November 3rd 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Sierra Cement Skiing

On Nov 2, 2:08*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Nov 2, 9:56 am, downhill wrote:
snowfake wrote:
On Oct 30, 8:16 am, snowbender
wrote:
Is skiing reverse camber-rocker tips skis cheating?

On Oct 28, 8:29 am, pigo wrote:

Skiing cement has its own techniques... ...they're
just not powder techniques.
They are variations of powder techniques. The steeper it gets, the
more like powder you ski it. Sometimes you just have to ride on
top to get through it, **** trying to ski it.
Yup, you need to tell Mr. LOL that; nevertheless, Taichi Skiing is
one Way fits/skis all,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJrA_zVkTws

snowbender

No bashing? Good, at least you gappers move in the right direction.
Guess you gappers have finally learned, congrats.

snowbender

We figured you were not worth the bother as we got tired of your
insults and inability to learn the proper meaning of english words.

you are in the same boat as scooter

More and more all of the time. When nobody responds to him, negatively
or otherwise, he'll bring it up himself. Even mentioning the negative
stuff himself.

The only reason he comes here is to score "points" that only he can see.

Holy ****, Bob, you gotta stop drinking breakfast.
You lie and defame and come up with insane, paranoid theories
regarding me......and since you call me a child molester but don't
even have the nads to read my replies to your vileness and cowardice,
you score points that only you can see. Dumb****.

This
thread is just more proof of his idiotic vanity. It has no other purpose.-

Holy ****. Classic projection from the Master.