Old January 6th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Sean

Default Bindings

On Jan 6, 4:56*am, Memascii wrote:
On Jan 6, 7:19 am, Sean wrote:

boots. *I tried the Ride Spi's and Flow NXT....both felt great and fit
my Buton's well so I went ahead and took the plunge with the Flows.

Hi Sean,

So which NXTs did you go for, the FX, FS or AT?

I hope they work out for you!

Cheers.
Iain.

Iain,

Well, courtesy of the insightful post explaining your thoughts on the
Cinch vs. Flow, perhaps the salesperson should send some pounds your
way.

I went with the AT's. The were in my budget....unlike the Flow Team,
which were noticeably lighter than any binding on the rack, but also
twice the price.

Thanks again for the help and and suggestions.

Sean