Old October 18th 05, 07:10 PM
The Real Bev

Jay Pique wrote:

When I'm wearing my one-piece ski suit I seem to get just a bit of a
wedgie while properly executing my stem-christies. It's not completely
unenjoyable, but I want to be sure I'm not compromising my street-cred.
I guess I could get a new suit, but it's tough to find one with such
classic lines (ignoring the wedgie issue, of course), and I've heard
that you shrink when you get older so I'll probably grow into it.

What I was thinking was that I'd get one of those fake plastic ass
things and kill two birds with one stone. The cracks of these asses
don't go all the way through, so to speak, so that would take care of
the actually wedgieness, and as an added benefit there would be both
insulative AND protective value as well. It seems like a win-win
situation, but I just want to be sure I'm not overlooking anything.

Unless your actual intent is to be more pinchable, give bicycle shorts a try.

--
Cheers, Bev