Old August 11th 03, 02:55 PM
Walt

Bob Lee wrote:
bdubya said:

The moderator team wishes to announce the passing of Mike Speegle,
skier and RSAM moderator, on Thursday the 24th of July. Mike was a
very personable fellow and a friend and skiing buddy who will be
missed. He is now skiing in light. Memorial donations in his name may
be made to The Shaka Franklin Foundation for Youth, 8101 East
Dartmouth Ave., #11, Denver, CO 80231, www.shaka.org, and all are
encouraged to ski a run in his honor at the earliest opportunity.

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/A-B...kesLastRun.jpg

See you on the next lap, Mike.

Geez, this is horrible! I'm *so* sorry to hear. All my condolances to the
family, and to us here on RSAM. He will be so very missed. Words would fail
to convey the respect I held for Mike.

This sucks.

My appologies for the "me too" post, but ME TOO.

We'll miss you Mike.

--
//-Walt
// Seerch-a zee veb: