Old March 4th 13, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
gr[_4_]

Default Back Country Ski tours

On 3/3/2013 7:25 AM, Neil wrote:
One of the first chores(?) I like to tackle after ski tour is to plan
the next one. I am thinking about a tour in Quebec. I had thought if the
Chic-Choc mountains at the end of the Gaspe Peninsula but these are hard
to get to from Quebec City. Ones closer and to the north of Quebec could
mean that our main views would be of trees. Any suggestions any one.
Thanks

Not back-country, but the grooming and trails at Mt. St. Anne were
superb when I was there a few years ago.