Old October 24th 14, 02:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default I Was Right Again

On 2014-10-24 01:35:48 +0000, pigo said:

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:15:44 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:
You have to examine both accounts of the incident.

The one by Michael Brown's friend has the officer grabbing Brown by
the neck, and so, yes: Brown could have been defending himself.

Strangely enough... ...well, perhaps to you... ...an officer of the
law is not allowed to just grab you.

I'm going with the cops version. The one more supported by the
forensics being reported. I'm not buying the one by the convicted felon
(yep, another one) who is in jeopardy of being charged in the death as
anyone commiting a crime in conjunction with a death of this kind is
when it happens. Did you see/hear the guy????

Again: the forensics don't contradict his story... ...but they don't
prove it's true, either.

And the guys standing by the truck when it was actually happening...

....the ones in the video I showed you...

....were they convicted felons?

In what way don't they "add up"?

He was not shot in the back for starters. Nor do the shot while surrendering.

He could have been hit in the arm while facing away from the officer.

There were shots to his front as well, but that doesn't mean he wasn't
surrendering.

Riiiiiiiight.

I believe it's the Washington Post that's reporting that. Don't like it?

I'm fully aware of what they're reporting...

....and it's not actually very much that is substantive.