Old October 24th 14, 01:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default I Was Right Again

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:15:44 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

You have to examine both accounts of the incident.

The one by Michael Brown's friend has the officer grabbing Brown by the
neck, and so, yes: Brown could have been defending himself.

Strangely enough... ...well, perhaps to you... ...an officer of the law
is not allowed to just grab you.

I'm going with the cops version. The one more supported by the forensics being reported. I'm not buying the one by the convicted felon (yep, another one) who is in jeopardy of being charged in the death as anyone commiting a crime in conjunction with a death of this kind is when it happens. Did you see/hear the guy????

In what way don't they "add up"?

He was not shot in the back for starters. Nor do the shot while surrendering.

Riiiiiiiight.

I believe it's the Washington Post that's reporting that. Don't like it?