Old December 29th 03, 10:20 AM
Primoz Jeroncic

Default There goes the snow ... buh bye.

J999w wrote:

At least I got one day of skiing in yesterday (on a barely frozen lake). High
temp today of 48 F.

Today I did some hiking on a trail 25 miles south of here that I've never been
to before (opened a few years ago), threw a few snowballs from what snow was
left back in the pine trees, and then got some late season cement work in !

Same sadness here. There's 1km lap in Pokljuka which is full of
trucks and people trying to make it ready for next week Biathlon
World Cup, and that's pretty much it. So no skiing yet for me. But
at least it got a bit colder so I can play at least some ice hockey
But I agree this winter sucks until now. Right now it's +4c and raining
so hopefully we will get some snow at least in mountains now.

--
Primoz
Support - IP/VoIP Connectivity & Routing