Old October 30th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Okemo or Loon

On Oct 30, 8:28*am, jovii wrote:
We finally decided that Okemo is were we are going this year. *There
were concerns about crowds and the hotel we are staying at, but when
dealing with a group of 10 families you can't please everyone.

Thanks to all for the advice and recommendations given.

Hey, dumb****? You're taking advice from Dick Gozinya. And you are
stupid enough to ski with ten other families.
You're a sucker for punishment. Stick around, and I'll make sure the
other families find out how you hang out with people who makes sick
jokes about molesting children. Sound like fun? Maybe I'll start
falsely accusing you of molesting children. Everybody does it to me,
fair is fair.