Old February 23rd 04, 01:38 PM
hhh

Default Just to cheer you up....

Simon Brown wrote:
So if I want to go skiing in 16 years I have to come to the UK?

Can anyone recommend a hotel, what will the piste conditions be like
in say March 2021, also what about a guide? What resorts can be
recommended for a grumpy old b***t**d?

Well according to our friends at the erstwhile guardian/observer Britain
will be 'Siberian' in less than 20 years which will, I guess, make it too
cold for skiing.

Another quote I like in the article:
"As early as next year widespread flooding by a rise in sea levels will
create major upheaval for millions"
well that sounds like a statement of fact to me: if it occurs I'll become a
fully paid up member of Greenpeace and take out an annual subscription to
The Guardian.