Old December 16th 03, 07:32 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 at 17:55 GMT, snoig penned:

Well, moguls also develop where the bump skiers ski. They also tend
to develop better when they are made by people who know what they are
doing. For Breck early season, the best zipper line is usually on the
left side of American under the lift. There are also some nice ego
bumps on Cresendo on Peak 8. Once everything is open, Team Breck
bumpers usually practice on Solitude and sometimes Mach 1.

I did American sunday; I don't recall if that was one of the runs on
which I stretched my bump wings or not. I do think I visited the
Crescendo ones. Thanks for the pointers!

Try those lines Monique, you may find them easier since they were made
by pros. Also when it comes to bump skiing, shaped skis = bad.
Pretty much all bumpers still use the old school straight skis. I'm
sure there will be plenty of arguments from this group and the most
vocal will probably be the ones who have never actually competed.

Well, I won't be competing in bumps any time soon, but I do know that
I'm way too lazy to switch skis for different runs ... so one multi-use
pair is all that I bring. With that in mind, I think I'm going to have
to stick with shaped.

--
monique