Old September 7th 04, 07:15 PM
Nathan Schultz

Hi David,

Finn Sisu in St Paul, MN imports and sells Marwe. I'm guessing that
you're looking for used skis, though....

I would recommend ponying up the extra cash for new ones. Used
rollerskis are a bad idea - they just seem to wear out with use and a new
pair of wheels usually costs more than an entire setup. A brand new pair of
rollerskis will roll straight and smoothly, while used skis usually have
some slight issue that causes slight to severe steering problems, bearing
issues, etc. Replacing one or two wheels usually puts the cost of your used
setup over the new setup anyway, so if you're going to use them at all
seriously, it is just better to throw down from the start.

Good luck,

Nathan
"David Snyder" wrote in message
. ..
Looking for pair of Marwe 610 skate rollerskis preferably with Pilot
bindings.

Please email me with any leads, etc.

Thanks!