Old March 20th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Polar Bear

Default Big Man Skate Rollerskis

Don't shy away from the Marwe's if you are over 200 lbs. I am in that
category and have had no problem with the 610 skates. You need to
alternate your skis making sure the right side for your last workout
is on the left on your next workout and vice versa. I never alternate
doing a workout. With that said, I used to alternate my V2 and
Proskis, that I owned before and had way more tire wear than what I
have with my 610. FYI, my current 610 are over 5 years old, and I
have replaced the wheels once, and the shaft has not given me any
problems. I had broken a shaft previously on my V2 and Proskis, thus
the switch to Marwe's

If you are looking for classic, buy the Combi's if you are over 200.
With classic only ski you will bottom out.