Old December 2nd 05, 09:22 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...

o Alpine still looks like the best deal for everybody, with Sugar

Bowl coming in second.

Have you considered getting a season pass, instead of "day" tickets? (If
you buy a season pass very early, you can get great deals. For example, my
(under-70's) Mt Rose season pass used to cost $199, and my Northstar season
pass used to cost IIRC $499)

o If you're a Senior under 70, Mt. Rose is the best deal, with

Squaw and Alpine tied for 2nd and 3rd.

This depends on how you define "best". For example, Squaw if a lot, lot
bigger (more runs, more lifts, more off-pieste accessible) than Mt Rose.
How did you factor this in?

For me "best" would also depend on hoe long it takes to get from where you
are staying/living to the ski resort.

· Heavenly Valley ... doesn't even recognize Super Senior anymore ... Show
your

disgust with these prices by not going there anymore.

Does Heavenly still do the "mountain host" thing, where you get to ski for
free if you do a certain number to hours/days just by being friendly and
helpful to the tourists?

Have fun!
Martin