Old March 23rd 05, 11:30 PM
klaus

In rec.skiing.alpine Armin wrote:
klaus wrote:

Hey, I think you need to get out more. 7of9 (aka- Seven of Nine) is one
of yours. Jeri Ryan. The Borg that left the Collective. You *will* be
assimilated. Star Trek. Friggin' GORGEOUS!!

http://www.jerioholics.com/htmls/tvs...nofnine/7.html

Yes.. I need to get out more.. Next point? Like I needed that. You're
just trying to distract me. Nice boobs though. But, the thing over her
eye is *really* distracting. NTTAWWT.

We're working on it. That's why we sent Rick Mercer down there to do
some interviews. Ever seen "Talking to America"? It's great. You can
find some of the video clips he

http://home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen/americans/

You know, that's all well and good. Over the top funny. (really.. funny
stuff) Until you figure out that that's what they call a jury of your
(mine anyway) peers. That scares the **** out of me now.

On the flip side, I'd bet you could do a show about Canadians, that
would be very similar. Only difference would be.. no one would
watch. You get to decide if that's good or bad.

Screw the cows and sheep.. oh wait.. you're already doing that.

Sure, but we always ask first. Canadians are known for being polite,
you know.

I'll just give you that one. Furthur north yah go...... somethin'
happens. Maybe winters get longer... days get shorter.. consequences
larger.....

-klaus