Old November 9th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
TexasSkiNut

Default Tamarack near McCall, Idaho

rvfulltime wrote:
Anybody skied at Tamarack near McCall? We're going to be driving from Colorado
to B.C. and want to ski at a couple of places in Idaho. We've skied Sun Valley,
Bogus Basin, Brundage, Sweitzer, and Silver Mt. So I'm curious about Tamarack.
Any info would be appreciated.

TIA, No email please.

Never been there, but I have yet to hear anybody rave about it. A
friend was living in Boise and drove up there to check it out in
December of the year they were opening. They didn't have enough snow
for skiing, but were more than happy to try to sell him some real
estate.

This site barely talks about the skiing:
http://www.skitown.com/resortguide/o.../id25/Tamarack