Old January 25th 05, 01:50 PM
SkiFit

Thanks for the suggestions. I did about 25 km in new snow cold snow.
I ironed in green klister, corked it, then applied Swix special green.
Inside it seemed like a goopy mess, outside I didn't have quite enough
kick, but this was due to the -20C temps. I applied Swix green over
top and both kick and glide were great, in fact I outglided a clubmate
on brand new Fischer RCS classic skis. I'm not too worried about
getting the wax out, but if I do return these skis to their original
use, I will likely was/scrape repeatedly.