Old September 9th 03, 10:28 PM
bogusbasin

Default Help with buying Kids boards

http://www.frostedtree.com/ Has a special section on Kid's boards. I
purchased a liquid board for my 4 year old son. I was supprised at how
inexpensive everything was. From what I know about sizing I'd
reccomend the 118 for your child that is 130cm, 60 lbs.
128 for your child that is 138 cm and 70 lbs.
138 for your child that is 147 cm and 75 lbs.

I like the liquid boards for price. Kids tend to grow out of boards
quickly so there's no reason to buy them a top of the line Burton. I
know the owner of Frosted Tree and I believe he could swing you a
package deal. His email address is .

You'll have a great time! I started my 6 year old last year. He's
going to use his 118cm board that I bought him last year. I'll only
need to buy him boots this year.

"tg" wrote in message ...
I have three children 130cm tall, 60 pounds, 138 cm and 70 pounds, and 147
cm and 75 pounds. I want to get them boards for this season but need help
with lengths. I was thinking a 105cm for my youngest and 125's for my other
two. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.