Old September 9th 03, 04:56 PM
Dismantler

Default Help with buying Kids boards

I ended up finding an excellent deal on a used board for my kids at
Galyan's. They also have an equipment trade-up program that is really sweet,
from a financial perspective. We got 2 pairs of (used) boots, a (used) K2
board (with a shark on it - Eldorado, maybe?) that they all share (we don't
all go to the slopes together) and it had some bindings on it too...

I've been taking them to local hills (not real hills with lifts) and letting
them practice when we have enough snow. One of them is almost getting to the
point where she could shred the bunny slope, LOL.

They're not exactly ready for Mount Bohemia or the Back Bowls yet...

Dismantler

"tg" wrote in message
I have three children 130cm tall, 60 pounds, 138 cm and 70 pounds, and 147
cm and 75 pounds. I want to get them boards for this season but need help
with lengths. I was thinking a 105cm for my youngest and 125's for my

other
two. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.