Old March 15th 04, 12:43 AM
Tom Holmes

Default Moving to the UK...Dry Slopes!!! Eeek!

I thought about that and in the area I am in, pretty rural, off road is
probably the way to go, I have to check out the comon ground behind my new
house.

Any shops that sell mountain boards in the UK you could recommend?

Tom Holmes

"lizbubb" wrote in message
.. .
Any thoughts on Dry Slopes would be welcome, I am depressed about

missing
out real snow but being able to board in summer would be great.

Instead of dry slopes, how about mountainboarding? It's growing pretty

fast
in the UK right now, with a fair number of snowboarders taking it up.

Liz

---