Old July 4th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Total Body Automation

On Jul 3, 5:30*pm, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:18 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Jul 3, 11:55 am, taichiskiing
wrote:

On Jul 3, 9:07 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Jul 3, 9:08 am, taichiskiing
wrote:

Interesting moment caught on tape; see the spinning camera shot toward
the end of the clip,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UreDL2Zshvw

As a cameraman, I suppose to keep the lead skier in the picture, and
when I formation ski with someone as a "wingman," I usually duplicate
the lead skier's every move, so, when he spun I followed suit and not
realizing I was holding the camera.

"Mind thinks, body moves," total body automation.

Gapper troll,
IS

Is that how you spend your days on the slopes ? It's almost as if you
spend more time going horizontal to the ''fall-line'' then you do
actually going down it.

Ahh, got one, that's quick.

No, we go down the fall-line as well,http://www.taomartialarts.com/ski/sk...ghtliningl.wmv

IS

LoL...Okaaaayyyy, and now please explain how holding your arms
horizontally and sticking your skis together and pointing them down
the hill is unique and remarkable in ANY context whatsoever ?

Yes, it is called go down the fall-line."

As opposed to Chai Tea skiing ? Nothing special about pointing your
skis down the hill and "making french fries"...It's just not a big
deal...sorry to inject that reality into your fantasy-filled ego-trip.

What so funny,

You.

can you do it?

Yes, IS, I can...and so can nearly any fool on a pair of skis. IT'S
NOT SPECIAL.