Old July 4th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Total Body Automation

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

On Jul 3, 5:17 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:

Yes, it is called "go down the fall-line."

What so funny, can you do it?

IS

I could do it before the age of 10.

10 year old kids may do it for its fearless and stupidity. The real
question is can you do it now? Yes, let's see it.

I can do it on one leg. Unfortunately (and I realize this is probably to
hard for you to grasp), this is *summer*. The ski season is over and the
golf season is in full swing.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone