Old May 23rd 16, 02:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
funkraum[_3_]

Default 3V 1980s piste map cote brun

3V 1980s piste map Cote Brun

Does anyone have a 1980s piste map for the 3V ? I cannot find mine.

I would be very grateful if someone could send to me a digiphoto or a
scan of this map because I cannot find mine.

With thanks

funkraum( )hotmail.com

On a historical note anyone know when the first ski lift was put in
the 3V ? If I remember my aulde folklore rightly, it was Meribel which
was developed first, but sometime in the 1960s. Then Courcheval
figured that if Meribel could do it, then they could too. Val Thorens
must have been developed in the late 1960s after Stalin faked his own
death and ran away to the France to start a new life as an architect.

---