Old March 6th 06, 08:55 PM

In article ,
Martin Thornquist wrote:
North of Trondheim the population is less dense, but the country is
very small

I meant to say thin -- from a bit North of Trondheim to Lofoten Norway
is just the coastline and a bit more, no space for large (in all
directions) areas of anything.

Narrow like Chile?
But you have Fjords.
That's all that matters.

[ Eugene Miya ]
Sniff sniff... Not related to Florida reindeer?

In article ,
Martin Thornquist wrote:
Nah, not closely. Herded reindeer are just marginally smarter than
herded sheep (as opposed to the elusive Florida reindeer). Could be
viable prey for a hungry wolverine.

Strange cravings for certain foods now back in the States.
While I got Thai and Indian in Europe, I missed a good cerviche, an
occasional tamale, etc. Chinese tomorrow night.

Reindeer in June, maybe.

Slurp.