Old December 22nd 16, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Famous People

On 12/21/2016 05:50 PM, JayPique wrote:
On Saturday, November 13, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Taku Moero wrote:
In article , "Crash Johnson"
wrote:

Richard Walsh wrote in message ...
Hey Crasher, are you putting des carte before des horse?

Crash Johnson wrote in message ...
Taku Moero wrote in message ...
In article ,
wrote:

Taku Moero wrote:

Sorry, turns out I will be Immanuel Kant on Tuesday.

You poor *******.

No, I will be Poor ******* after the first of the year.
Now I am Like It's 1999 Partier.

So this French philosopher is standing at the top of High Rustler. His
instructor asks, "Are you ready for this?" to which he replies, "I think
not." and promptly disappears.

Crashj 'I ski, therefore I am' Johnson

Only half way.

Crashj ' Aristotle is a friend of mine . . .' Johnson

Now that is deep. Only true philosophers speak to themselves.
Met this girl in a museum. She said, "Who do you like better, Monet or Manet?"
I said, "Mayonnaise".
She stared at me, so I repeated it louder.
She left.
Probably to get me some mayonnaise.
TM

And so it began...

....Good times...

--
Cheers, Bev
"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority."