Old July 10th 03, 01:17 PM
kayakclc

Default Foot stress while roller skiing

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I gather that I shouldn't worry about switching to narrow wheels, the
balance will come without too much difficulty and it sounds as if for
skating you prefer the narrow wheels(I don't classic at all on them).

In answer to some of your questions:
-equipment is fine, although wheels a little "egg shaped"
-"over the skis"? yes, but to an expert would say, probably not
good enough
-"fighting for balance"? no, this is a different feeling
-"boots too tight"? no, if anything they are too loose
-"roll over, what' that"? at the very end of my push when my heel
starts to come up and its not making contact with the groove
in the binding, the ski starts to roll to the outside and my boot
twists oddly as there is no lateral stiffness left