Old February 17th 04, 02:29 PM

Default flow binding warning

Just to be entirely clear, I still believe in Flow. I've tried every
step-in system and Flow is the only company that has figured out how
give you a strap binding feel with the ease of a step-in. I'm probably
going to go see if I can find a pair of F-11's on EBAY (that would be
the old design).
If you bought the new ones and all of the models from this year,
excluding the Team Model, have the metal strips, you are riding the
design that I encountered problems with. That doesn't mean that you
will have problems, and in fact I truly hope you only have a great
experience with Flow.

If you are thinking about buying a pair of flows go to the store and
look at those metal strips, push them in and imagine how hard it would
for one of them to bend, because if they do bend then they will not be
able to hold the highback up.

Also, I have contacted the company and was told that my incident was a
very isolated incident and they have had very few calls like mine.
All the same I still stand by my original criticism that Flow is
asking a lot of two skinny metal strips.
If the new design is so great, then why aren't they using it on their
team model?

Tomtom