Old February 7th 11, 10:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_4_]

Default It's time for that French Motorway Toll Question Again

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 11:08:25 +0000, Pip Luscher
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:56:51 +0100, Ace
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:56:25 +0100, Ace
wrote:

There are various option, including one with a monthly fee of Eu1.50
only for those months you actually use it. 10 Eu start-up though.

Ooops, forgot link:
http://www.telepeagepourtous.fr/fr/particulier

Well, the option I went for was the good ol' "shrug off the seatbelt
and lean across the passenger seat" one, which has served me well in
the past. I have it on good authority that it doesn't work well in
modern saloon cars: the large centre console and tight fit behind the
steering wheel make it extremely difficult, apparently..

Was a little harder on the return journey: a combination of falling
off my snowboard onto my ribs on a... dunno what they're called...
metal 'long box' thing, in the Flaine Jam Park, followed the next day
by being skittled at speed by a fallen skier on the Diamant Noir,

That's right, blame the skier. You should have been paying more
attention.

What were conditions like anyway? Been so long since I've been to
Flaine - starting to miss the old place...

meant that my ribs are very tender and stiff and I'm less mobile than
usual.

****wit.

massages sprained shoulder[1], pulled calf muscle and torn cartilage

[1] All recovering now, with loadsa physio and drugs.
--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/