Old September 3rd 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default California Helmet Law

On Sep 3, 7:30*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 3, 5:13*am, Dick G wrote:

http://www.skinet.com/ski/blogs/2010...s-to-cap-avoid...

Makes a ton of sense for kids, but simultaneously I hate the fact that
government once again intrudes in our private lives and tells us what
we can and cannot do

Welcome to the nanny state. It's only going to get worse for the next
few months anyway. Common sense says that children under 18 should
wear helmets everytime they leave the house.

Common sense says they shouldn't be allowed to leave the house.
Irritating little buggers.

It's like the newest controversy over texting. I've heard reports that
it's 10X more dangerous than driving with a BAC of .25 ! If that is so
why don't they move resourses from DUI to text patrols?

Geez, Tranny Boob, you gotta stop drinking your breakfast. Resourses,
eh? You're already slurring your words. I'm not surprised you want
DUI enforcement to be lessened, makes it easier for you to get home.

As with the
helmets it's just some special interest group that wants control over
someone to make themselves feel needed.

Yeah, Brain Fried Bob. People who don't want drunks like you driving
are a special interest group.
Hey, since you drive at .25, how about letting people know which is
more dangerous? Texting or driving drunk?