Old March 31st 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default Accomodation and boot fitter recomendations for south lake tahoe

wrote:

The best bootfitter in Tahoe is Tim at the Surefoot in Squaw Valley.

It would be hard to support this claim, given the longevity and
capabilities of Cosmo's Custom Footwerks over in Tahoe City. I'm sure
Tim is a fine bootfitter for this chain store, but he is up against an
deservedly famed institution.

It's a bit of a haul from South Tahoe to North Tahoe; thus I haven't
kicked in an opinion for this south shore based poster until jabbed by
this dubious claim...