Old October 19th 03, 01:45 PM
WOJ

Default Snowboard holiday in Tsjech republic, probably around Spindleruv Mlyn, any experiences?

Hi,
I'd like to answer your questions.
I've been there few times, but it was few years ago. I've never been there
after I've visited Austria.
If you compare skiing in Austria and Tsjech RP, it is like comparing day and
night. But I've heard
that many things have changed.
As you said you must wait long time to get to elevator. There are also not
long skiing ways. There
are not as many choices of ways. However there are some nice people. But if
I had a choice, I'd
prefer to go to Australia in spite of fact it is more (little) expensive.
I hope my mail 'll help you. Forgive my my English.

Karolina

Hello all,

I'm wondering if there is anyone aroud willing to share his/her

experiences on
a wintersport/snowboard holiday in the Tsjech Republic?

I read on a few site that it is cheap(er) than e.g. France of Switzerland,

but
the facilities, at special the elevators on the slopes aren't that good

and the
capacity isn't by far enough for the amount of people, resulting in long

wait
time at the elevators.

Hope anyone has any advice,

Regards,