Old March 28th 05, 10:09 PM
Lars

I said I was too early with this posting :-) let's do it over again in
mid April.
I really liked the weather conditions photoshot in Gatineau Park:
http://web.doe.carleton.ca/~ngt/joann_ski/
Is sugarbush one of the best/long lasting snow condition places is MN?
http://www.sugarbushtrail.org/ or is it Maple
My local resort is here. http://www.aalsheia.no/webcam/aalsheia.jpg
Now let's cross fingers and hope for a long ski season...

(Now, why do I get all my email in return from ? It
worked a few months ago. I'm at the one I used last year and not
@hsr.no)

wrote in message oups.com...
Ken Roberts wrote:
Are you really suggesting that we're supposed to stop skiing before

May?

Ken
Lars wrote
the last XC race of the season is at April 23rd.

We're still skiing big time here in northern Minnesota, USA. There is a
12-24" packed base on the trails with excellent spring time conditions.

See
www.sugarbushtrail.org for a photo from 3/25/05 and the latest
conditions.

Greg Fangel