Old March 25th 05, 01:48 PM
Darrel Newman

Great Website that shows how good the Gatineau Park snow is

http://web.doe.carleton.ca/~ngt/joann_ski/

"Darrel Newman" wrote in message
Gatineau Park is still in great shape today. In the afternoon the snow is
bit snow as it warms up. Sat I will ski earlier in the day to get more
speed on.

Today skied from P10 , Fortune Parkway, Burma (Trail # 3) over to Huron
Hut and returned via Khyber Pass & Ridge Road. Great spring skiing. The
parkways have about 8" of hard packed snow on them. So we should be out
there skiing for another week or so if the rain and temp cooperate.

Darrel

"Mike H." wrote in message
Gatineau Park is still in great shape. Skied from P10 to the
intersection
of Ridge Road and 24. The single small bare spot is at sunny Champagne
lookout. On the way down to P10, I was greeted by a grooming machine..