Old November 14th 03, 12:50 AM
pigo

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote in message

No, you are quite right, I do not really remember him personally,

since I am
in my mid-thirties myself. But I have of course heard of him, if you

are
referring to Lyndon B. Johnson, called LBJ, JFKs southern vice

president,
who succeeded JFK when JFK was assassinated in Dallas in 1963, nearly

forty
years ago these days. He was US president for most of the sixties, I

reckon.
I do not really know much about president Lyndon Johnson, apart from

that he
vastly escalated the Vietnam war, and that certainly gives him no

credit in
my book, anyway. I cannot compare him to GWB because of my lack of

knowledge
about him, but I can still assume that LBJ and GWB are two birds of a
feather, can I not? And that they both are southerners, can not be a

total
coincidence, I can also assume.

I don't know. Would you make the same associations if they were both
"negro"? OH WAIT! That would be wrong.