Old July 28th 18, 01:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Is XlMeister possessed?

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 12:53:59 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, July 27, 2018 at 3:44:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Here's an oldie-but-goodie!

On Monday, May 31, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, XlMeister wrote:

Glad to see your silent support for people who say I sodomize my step-son
and like dick in my face, and your objections to calling people who say this
stuff "slime."

Nice to know where your values are.

I am proud to add your name to the "RSA Hall of Slime," those people who
think it's perfectly all right to say I **** my step-son up the ass, but
scream and whine when I object to this totally disgusting and vile talk.

You really hate people who loathe child molesters, eh, chimo? How disgusting. How typical. Are you really wasting a lot of time digging in the archives for twenty year old filth? What a freak!!!!!

Are you saying that what your friend Bert wrote was filth???