Old April 8th 18, 05:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

Default RATS!

On 06/04/2018 18:06, The Real Bev wrote:
Snow Summit is closing this Sunday.* The official end of the season.* It
ended on a really good note for me a few weeks ago -- cold, GOOD
grooming, and not as crowded as it could have been.* The weather since
then has been warm enough to slush up the slopes so it's not worth the
overhead for maybe one hour of halfway-decent skiing, if that.

Still lots of snow at our local hill with 1.50 metres depth at the
bottom which should hang around for a while even eith rising temps.

So we'll have to see if we can squeeze one last day in without letting
our 6yo gd know - she's now hooked