Old February 8th 18, 12:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Has he finally offed himself?

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:22:04 PM UTC-5, Jay Pique wrote:
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:11:02 PM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
It's probably too much to hope for.

Jeez I hope not - I've sent emails to both Senators Patty Murray (D-Wa) and Maria Cantwell (D-Wa) to see about getting him some recognition for his valor in Viet Nam, but haven't heard back yet. It'd be a real shame for him to die before the truth can come out, especially in light of his "rigorous honesty" since he became "sober".

LMAO!