Old January 3rd 06, 05:19 PM

Just asking about Tuckerman's for what would be possible in a few years
down the road with some experience as there is not much else as
impressive sounding around here to look forward to as that. I'm just
trying to picture what I would be doing latter on around home turf. I
have heard enough about that spot that I wouldn't expect to be going
there for quite a while.

I have some padding I bought for Roller Bladding that I would wear. I
don't want to hurt my hands. I am a serious rock guitarist. Where do
you learn about how to fall and not hurt your hands ?

I also have a bad back.

The guy at ski market said he used a tailbone pad as well when he
learned.

Seems snowboarding might be a little more dangerous than ocean surfing
in many circumstances.