Old October 8th 09, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Elbow pain from poling

Does this spring change the feeling of the pole plant itself,
spreading out the feeling of the plant from a single initial moment,
to something bouncy or double actioned?

Gene

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:20:36 -0700 (PDT)
Jon wrote:

I"d recommend the Excel shock-absorbing rollerski tips (available
through "NordicSkater." They helped me a lot, even though at first
the difference they makes seems subtle (it's a very strong spring).

They're designed for some special Excel pole system, but you can use
plastic tubing to make them fit on a standard pole..

Jon