Old January 17th 05, 01:12 AM
John Rogers

Yeah, Waco Paco , well... that's just
like... your opinion man.

Matthew Hennig wrote:

snip

Look at the facts here. Snowboarders are more likely to be involved with
drugs than the average person. Snowboarders are also more likely to be
involved in vandalism. If you don't recognize the problem, then take
your blinders off. And then the fact that I can't enjoy the slopes in
peace because the snow boarders start blaring their "X-treme" music, its
just wrong. I think JR raised some valid points here and trying to
ignore them like you are trying to do won't make them go away.

MH
Denver, CO
Where we always walk a mile high.

Your self righteousness makes me wanna puke. Trying to pass off as
superior isn't going to solve any problem. Maybe you should try being
constructive as oppose to being destructive. Why don't you offer your
ideas on where these problems stem from. Wait, you already did. You
loosely pinned it on snowboarders.

Let me make some similar accusations. Skiers are all pricks, they don't
do drugs but like to drink irresponsibly, especially apres ski. All
skiers are self righteous. Skiers like to point all problems at
snowboarders. Skiers can't handle powder.

WOW, that was easy!! I never thought that it was so easy just making
generalizations that may or may not hold up to even half of all skiers!
I think I will use this approach more often to argue my points. (I hope
you understand that this whole paragraph was sarcastic).

JR did bring up some valid points that there are assholes on the hill,
but to pin it on snowboarders is low, below the belt low. Like you said,
trying to ignore the facts won't make these problems go away, BUT trying
to pass the blame on some other group won't either.

stu

I agree stu. I didn' t meen to inseminate that all snowboarders were
bad people I just think that if you tried to fit in a little better to
civilized society instead of playing to be the outsidert than it would
be easier for you "radical doods" to be accepted. I also don't
understand why snowboarders get angry at me for pointing out how they
are different when they try so hard to be different I just think
that's funy!!! And MH needs to get off his high horse cause I'm purdy
sure I read in Bibel that self-righteousness is a sin.

JR
Norman, OK