Old August 15th 03, 04:32 AM
scottabe

Default It's Time

in article , Alex Heney at
wrote on 8/14/03 4:02 PM:

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:55:25 -0600 (MDT), "CurtisLemay"
wrote:

The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

The trouble is that you will never get EVERYBODY doing it.

You aren't nearly the first, there are loads of us already ignoring
him (and mostly also ignoring those whose posts are almost all

Took you long enough. Didn't stop you from lying and defaming and
terrorizing in the past, though.
You did your damndest to shut me up with terrorism. When you finally
figured out lying wouldn't work, you continue to ignore the truth about your
unconscionable behavior.