Old May 16th 05, 05:09 PM
Sam Seiber

Default RSA @ A-Basin Was: Ping Mike S.

wrote:

Hey Mike,

I see that one of your photos made it into the Summit Daily yesterday.
It's the picture of Todd hiking from earlier this season.

The Basin was jammin' yesterday. Still lots of snow up here, Pali is
still in fine shape and all the backcountry skiing is great right now.

snoig

I hit the Basin yesterday (Sunday). Chester was talking about getting
together there next Sunday, the 22nd. I plan to be there. So, I am
dropping
this note as a reminder. Should still have some nice runs open next
week.

Sam "We are down to our last few weeks" Seiber